Who We Are?
1. Investigate the cause of animal diseases and related health problems.
2. Conduct surveillance and monitoring activities on animal diseases of economic and public health importance.
3. Laboratory testing of export and import animals and animal products.
4. Build the diagnostic capacity of regional veterinary laboratories, domestic and export abattoirs, and veterinary services.
5. Participate in designing and implementation of animal disease control and prevention strategies
Our Core Values
1. Our tribute is customer satisfaction.
2. We work hard to boost the revenue from animal resources.
3. We abide for professional ethics.
4. Continuous improvement is our tradition.
5. We utilize our limited resources efficiently.